Q: How do I get to «The Summer Camp» in Strömstad?
A: You can:
- Fly to Gothenburg/Sweden and go by bus to Strömstad (2h drive)
- Fly to Sandefjord Torp/Norway and go by ferry to Strömstad (2,5h by ferry)
- Fly to Oslo Gardermoen/Norway and go by bus to Strömstad (2,5h drive)
- Go by train from most cities
- Every road leads to The Summer Camp 🙂
- Google Maps Link (opens in new window)
Q: How do I pay for the camp?
A: Pay deposit a.s.a.p. to reserve your room. Pay the remaining fee at the registration-office before you start your training at the camp. We only accept Swedish and Norwegian currency (SEK/NOK).
Q: I’m a beginner, can I participate?
A: YES! There will be training in different styles and for different levels. The instructors will make sure you get excellent training.
Q: I need special food, can that be arranged?
A: YES, please let us know when you sign up and we will organize that with the chef.
Q: My spouse/family want to follow me to Strömstad?
A: They are very welcome and can just pay for the room and/or the food. Contact us for details.